26 December 2011

Merry Christmas

This year's holiday festivities just weren't as upbeat as previous years. I'm blaming it on the lack of snow knowing fully well that I might just regret that statement when the white stuff does decide to make an appearance!

I am however very thankful for the love of my friends and family. I was lucky enough to spend Christmas Eve watching Oliver! and The Sound of Music with my husband. He was off to work early Christmas morning but we managed to enjoy a warm breakfast and open up the gifts Santa left. Last night we reunited with friends for our annual Christmas Dinner and I am feeling more than full today.


Santa was very good to us this year and I am ever so thankful!


My goodies.... fudge, chocolate, coffee, a gorgeous Coach purse, Scrabble, Bobble water
and a hot pink Kobo Vox e-reader!
One item not pictured but will most likely make an appearance on here... my new deep fryer! I can already taste those deep-fried Mars bars and batter-coated balls of buttery goodness.... 


So from our house to yours... hope you had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...