22 March 2011

Funfetti!

Want to bake the easiest yet tastiest cookie? Yes, that's right... I said cookie... not cake or cupcake...but cookie! 
This has to be one of my most-made cookies hands down, however not very fancy or gourmet to say the least. I mostly like to experiment with my baking, but sometimes I need a quick fool-proof recipe and this one is always perfection.


Ingredients ( are you ready for the ever-so complex list??)


1/3 cup of vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 box of Funfetti or Rainbow Bits cake mix
1 can of frosting if you really want some fun!


Directions

  1. Pre-heat oven to 325.
  2. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
  3. Shape dough into round balls and place on lined cookie sheet.
  4. Toss into the oven for around 10-12 mins or whenever you start to see the bottoms/top start to ever so slightly turn brown. You definitely don't want to over bake!
All of that hard-work and effort brings you these:



Now all I need is some frosting... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...