28 March 2011

Pique your Pinterest

I love making collections of my absolute favourite things! This passion was sparked when planning our wedding where I started to find colourful inspirations on wedding blogs, tiny trinkets on Etsy, and accessories for every aspect of our wedding all across the internet.


What I wish was created at the time was my recent discovery of the website Pinterest ( if you want to check it out... and I highly recommend that you do... just click the title of this blog). Pinterest allows me to "pin" or favourite all of my random inspirational findings on the internet. It helps to keep everything organized in any way I choose!


I just started today and made my first board of yummy things I can't wait to bake! If you want to follow my inspiration boards or start on your own inspirational discoveries, just let me know and I will send you an invite!


In the meantime... here is my first drool-worthy board "Baked Goodies".
From left to right: Smores, Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzels, Leige Waffles, Vanilla Marshmallows, Italian Peaches, Soft Chewy Pretzels, Meringue, Gooey Cinnamon Buns and Rice Krispie Peeps
If you want the links to the recipes for these goodies and can't wait for your Pinterest invite... just comment below and I will send you their links!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...