24 March 2011

Ocean Blues

I'm slowly becoming disillusioned at the possibility of Spring ever arriving around these parts. With every country commute, my eyes are blinded by the sheer whiteness of my surroundings. The lack of sunshine has only managed to dampen my mood.

I decided this evening to turn my mind on what makes my happiness... The Ocean. There is no other experience like it in the world. My creativity has been waning with my patience and so to revive my being, I created the following treasury on Etsy. For those unfamiliar with Etsy... my friends you have been missing out on awesomeness! Just click on the images below and welcome to the world that is Etsy.

I hope this inspires you or brings you some form of joy during these dreary winter days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...